The supply of products and services in the metal elements industry and the production of shaped aluminium alloy castings of the highest quality guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
Consistently striving for perfection in all our activities, we are building a „centre of excellence” in our company for the machining and production of aluminium alloy castings.
The mission of our organization is to provide products and services to the metal industry through the production of shaped castings made of aluminium and magnesium alloys, the purpose of which is to meet customer satisfaction and staff satisfaction, taking into account environmental aspects, while complying with legal requirements in the production and sale of goods for military and military and police purposes.
The goals on quality and the environment that have been adopted are achieved through:
- Increasing the executive potential of the organization by employing staff with the highest competencies, while improving these through conducting supplementary training
- Modernisation and expansion of the organization’s infrastructure and equipment, increasing its production capacities
- Monitoring and analysis of the context of the organization, the needs of interested parties as well as the risk and opportunities for improving the Integrated Management System and the Processes thereof
- Providing products and services in accordance with the legal requirements and standards, and the client’s standards, including their QMS, environmental and own standards adopted in the organization
- Using the services of proven vendors who guarantee the highest quality of supplies, monitored with the use of established indicators
- Preventing and minimizing the negative impact on the environment by identifying and monitoring environmental aspects and taking initiatives to protect the environment, including the assessment of the life cycle of our products
- Improving the Integrated Quality Management System and the Environmental System by meeting the requirements of the standards: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and the standards: AS 9100 rev. D and IATF16949:2016
- Maintaining NADCAP special process approvals to ensure the quality of heat treatment and NDT (Radiographic and Penetration Testing) processes and any other special process approvals, if required by the customer
- Systematic development and improvement of partnerships with customers, leading to increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of product sales
The guarantee of the implementation of the Integrated Management System Policy is the common awareness that the responsibility for the highest quality and the environment rests with every employee.
The management of the organization undertakes to achieve the aforementioned goals and continuously improve the effectiveness of the quality management system and environmental management.
President of the Management Board